Monday, November 30, 2009

Edgy...

Over the next few posts, I thought I would cover the looks you're going to be seeing a lot more of this winter.

One of those looks is the thigh high boot. they are in my opinion extremely sexy (not to mention, warm) ...a definite must have this season. Of course it would help for the weather to cool down just a bit!
They add a bit of 'attitude' to almost any outfit. Just be careful to avoid the "trashy" and go for the "classy"...personally, I would stick to the suede and leather variety, the pvc's...well...let's just say they're not for me!

Here are a few of my favorites:


I *love* these Brian Atwoods, but at $1235 my pocketbook has other ideas!

*tears*




These Colin Stewarts @ Victoria Secret are far more affordable and are beautiful.

*smile*




These Topshop brown suede thigh high boots would be perfect with a long cozy sweater and at $180 they fit into the budget much better!

{images/ V-Style & Glamtings}



Love, Jane Claire

No comments: